Bestway plug catchers support well cleanup by filtering isolation plug remnants and fragments of casing, cement, and loose rock from the perforation area. Catchers feature a single barrel with bypass or dual barrels (for continuous filtration during blowdown activities). Our 10,000-psi to 15,000-psi working pressure catchers remove large solid debris immediately after the fracturing stack.
- Single barrel with bypass or dual barrel
- 10,000-psi to 15,000-psi working pressure
- Sweet or sour service rated
- Plug-valve- or gate-valve-based design
- Availability of hydraulically controlled dumping option